Vriska arm tutorial!
Pictures eat ass but here’s the written stuff:
1. The materials you need will be craft foam, sharpies, velcro, spikes, spray paint, googly eyes, crazy glue, and sewing supplies
2. Line your craft foam with the sharpies and measure upon your arm. Then, cut along that line. I drew cute little spikes at the bottom because I think it looks cool and it does
3. Add two pieces of Velcro to your armband I chose velcro because that way you can take it on an off but sometimes velcro falls off so either glue it or sew it to your arm band
4. Next, make several rings to put on here fingers so that it looks like they are bandable. I did this by cutting strips of craft foam and adding velcro
5. Make a glove out of the craft foam you only need one piece of foam. Then cut a thumb hole and then it looks like a fingerless glove
6. Spray paint every piece including the Rings. Description brand I use is designmaster brilliant silver. Be sure to do this outside and on a tarp
7. Next, sew on the spikes and make holes so that the spikes fit into the holes. Do this on every piece of your arm bands so that they connect
8. Finally, add detail to your arms such as using sharpie to make damage, or gluing on painted googly eyes to look like bolts
9. Put that sucker on your arm and enjoy it for as much as you can. You are going to have the best cosplay I can assure you. Congratulations on your hard work, that was probably just a few days possibly longer. Everyone is going to love it including yourself Congrats
Like I said a lot of effort goes into this cosplay be sure that you are making yourself healthy while still making the cosplay. Do not hurt yourself while making this cosplay especially this piece because it is a lot of effort and patience and control and it’s not worth having a mental breakdown. I can assure you it will look great and you are going to do so well. I want to make sure that all my followers and everyone knows that you still have to take care of yourself while you take care of the cosplay. No cosplay is worth being sick. Remember to eat, sleep, and drink lots of fluids and also be because you still need to live.
Thank you for reading my tutorial I really hope that your cosplay does really well. Have fun cosplaying, friends!